廣告

2020年8月19日 星期三

Barack Obama 如此修辭大師 ..."What I quickly came to admire about Joe Biden is his resilience, born of too much struggle; his empathy, born of too much grief."



如此修辭大師


"I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously. That he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care, but he never did."
- Barack Obama

 



Barack Obama at the DNC: "Let me tell you about my friend Joe Biden. Twelve years ago, when I began my search for vice president, I didn't know I'd end up finding a brother. ... What I quickly came to admire about Joe Biden is his resilience, born of too much struggle; his empathy, born of too much grief." https://trib.al/JpA7gXD


Former President Barack Obama has largely avoided directly criticizing his successor. But in his DNC speech on Wednesday, he pulled no punches, saying: "Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job — because he can't."


沒有留言:

網誌存檔