About the Leader to Leader Institute
Established in 1990 as the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management, the Leader to Leader Institute furthers its mission—to strengthen the leadership of the social sector—by providing social sector leaders with essential leadership wisdom, inspiration and resources to lead for innovation and to build vibrant social sector organizations. It is this essential social sector, in collaboration with its partners in the private and public sectors, that changes lives and builds a society of healthy children, strong families, decent housing, good schools, work that dignifies, all embraced by the diverse, inclusive, cohesive community that cares about all of its people.
The Leader to Leader Institute helps social sector organizations achieve excellence in performance and community building by providing guidance in:
- Managing for the mission
- Making innovation a part of all strategy
- Developing productive partnerships, collaborations and alliances
- Facilitating dispersed leadership
- Promoting and building richly diverse, inclusive organizations and communities
- Using self-assessment resources for establishing mission, goals, and objectives
To Strengthen the Leadership of the Social Sector.
The Leader to Leader Institute will chart the future path for the social sector as the equal partner of business and government in developing responsible leaders, caring citizens, and a healthy, diverse and inclusive society.